martedì 7 maggio 2013

Petite Robe Pourpre















I was wearing:

Closet Dress
Mirtille heels
Jane Norman clutch


Hi my lovely readers, here is my LPD :), and the way I managed to wear it. The photos are not perfect, I was taking them myself and I am still "studying" amateur photo shooting. Hope you like it!!! I am not sure if I chose right accessories for my purple dress. Let me know please. How do to you suggest I wear it? I've got my inspiration from this outfit I had created before in my earlier post "Color Block" . I need a pair of gorgeous earrings though to complete it.



It was still raining outside on Saturday 4 April. I wish to take some pics outside too sometimes :((((!!!!!!
Anyway today the sun is shining and I am going on window shopping lol : ). I want to exercise on taking some photos around, and if I manage to capture any interesting street style I will post them here soon....

Xoxoxoxo to all


_Generico_Promo_468x60

468x60_wellness_new.gif


Ciao carine, ecco il mio LPD :), e il modo in cui sono riuscita a indossarlo. Le foto non sono perfette, stavo facendo personal foto shooting me stessa e sto ancora "studiando" …. Spero che vi piaccia! Non so se ho scelto gli accessori giusti per il mio little purple dress. Fatemi sapere per favore. Come lo indossereste voi? Ho preso l’ispirazione da questo outfit che avevo creato prima nel mio post precedente "Color Block". Ho bisogno di un paio di orecchini bellissimi per completarlo.

Pioveva ancora Sabato 4 aprile. Vorrei fare alcune foto anche fuori ogni tanto :((((!!
Comunque oggi c'è il sole e vado fare window shopping lol:). Voglio esercitarmi a scattare qualche foto in giro, e se riesco a catturare qualche street style interessante li posterò qui presto ....

Xoxoxoxo a tutti


Ads:





300X200 TrovaOfferte Inverno 2012

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento