mercoledì 10 aprile 2013

My style


Yesterday we had a day off, so we decided to go out to eat with my sister and her husband. We went to Monforte. I like that place. They renewed the existing castle and made it a restaurant. And the food is also ok, it would not be as delicious as in our restaurant Cascina Ricca of course.

This is what I was wearing. The pants, the top and the shoes all zalando. The coat (similar to this one) I got from local mercato, lol, and the bag (similar to this one) is bought on http://www.showroomprive.it

Ieri abbiamo avuto un giorno libero, così abbiamo deciso di andare a mangiare fuori con mia sorella e suo marito. Siamo andati a Monforte. Mi piace questo paesino. Hanno rinnovato il castello esistente e hanno aperto una vineria. E il cibo è ok, non sarebbe così delizioso come nel nostro ristorante Cascina Ricca, naturalmente.

Questo è quello che indossavo. I pantaloni, il top e le scarpe tutte Zalando. Il cappotto (come questo) lo comprato nel Mercato locale, e la borsa (come questa) è comprata su www.showroomprive.it



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento