martedì 23 aprile 2013

Dior Smokey Eyes




Good morning, my lovely readers.

Today I wanted to present you Dior 5 Coleurs Eyeshadow palette for spring-summer 2013. Well, I really like creating smokey eyes. I prefer applying dark colors rather than light ones to get my smokey eyes. But this season Dior offers fantastic 5 Coleurs Eyeshadow palette in different versatile wearable colors with a combination of bright pigments and rich textures that celebrates summer’s energetic mix.

Buongiorno, my lovely readers.

Oggi volevo presentarvi Dior 5 Coleurs Eyeshadow palette per la primavera-estate 2013. Beh, mi piace molto creare smokey eyes. Io preferisco l'applicazione di colori scuri, piuttosto che quelli accesi per ottenere il look smokey eyes. Ma questa stagione Dior offre fantastici 5 Coleurs Eyeshadow palette di colori diversi indossabili versatili con una combinazione di pigmenti brillanti e ricchi in consistenza che celebra mix energetico di estate








I have not still tried them myself. Instead I tried 3 Coleurs Eyeshadow palette to create my smokey eyes. These are my smokey eyes I got from Dior makeup artist Diana (ModusMondovicino ).

Questo è invece i miei smokey eyes che ho ricevuto da Dior make up artist Diana (ModusMondovicino ). Diana ha usato 3 Coleurs Eyeshadow palette per creare questo look.



Photo shooting venue: my girl's room, lol as I took them once I got home with my super Nikon.

Le foto ho fatto io a casa con il mio super Nikon, perciò questa è la cameretta di mia figlia, lol.




The products used are:


I prodotti utilizzati sono:

3 Couleurs Smokey Eyeshadow palette N 291: 



Crayon Khol N 099



Style Liner N 094



Sourcils Puodre Eyebrow Pencil N 093






Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara N 090



Diorskin Eclat Satin Foundation N 302



Skinflash under- eye Circles Corrector N 001



Dior blush N 533



Dior Addict  Lip Gloss N 153




4 commenti:

  1. I'm your 2-nd follower on GFC! So proud of it! :D
    Good luck dear! :)
    Best wishes from Autria! And thank you so much for you nice comment!
    xoxo
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Risposte
    1. Thanks for your comment on my post "Dior Smokey eyes". I follow you on FB and bloglobìvin and I joined your site with google friends. Can you do the same. xoxoxo

      Seva
      http://spicystile.blogspot.it/

      Elimina